- Opinion: As Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes meet once again, NFL torch seemingly is passing
- Matthew Perry is engaged!: 'I happened to be dating the greatest woman on the face of the planet'
- Ranking college football's best QBs through Week 12: Florida's Kyle Trask eyes SEC records
- Black Friday 2020: Kohl's is upping the savings ante with brand new Super Deals
- Texans dominate Lions, 41-25, in what may be Matt Patricia's final game coaching Detroit
- Iowa center Tyler Linderbaum ‘checks all the boxes,’ and he keeps getting better
- Iowa State feels ready for the moment ahead of showdown at Texas
- Iowa State football at Texas breakdown: Pregame analysis, prediction
- Caitlin Clark debuts with 27 points; Iowa tops UNI, 96-81
- Photos: Women’s College Basketball: Northern Iowa at Iowa Hawkeyes
- New software slows Iowa COVID-19 contact tracing
- COVID-19 hospitalizations dip but remain high
- Early Thanksgiving Hiawatha blaze displaces 5 residents
- Prairie Lights Books to open for in-person shopping Saturday, first time since March
- How Cedar Rapids area stores are handling Black Friday shopping (plus store hours)
- 11 best Thanksgiving TV episodes of all time
- Kristen Stewart on her rom-com 'Happiest Season' and living an emotionally prosperous life
- Melissa McCarthy had lunch with Elon Musk to prepare for new movie 'Superintelligence'
- National Dog Show 2020 photos: One of these good girls or boys is the Best In Show
- Families divided: How to avoid big political blow-ups at your Thanksgiving dinner this year
COVID-19 and other Notices
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960