- Kroger, Starbucks and Target among retailers that will still require masks in Texas despite end of state mandate
- 13 killed in California border crossing crash: How did it happen? Why were there 25 people in an SUV? A visual explanation
- Fact check: California's COVID-19 vaccine plan doesn't give priority to homeless people, prisoners
- 'I made a mistake': Chris Harrison breaks silence after stepping away from 'The Bachelor'
- Internal watchdog said ex-Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao misused position, referred case for prosecution
- All-Metro boys' basketball 2021: Kennedy’s Caleb Schlaak is Player of the Year
- All-Wamac boys' basketball 2021: Keaton Kutcher, Christian Withrow are players of the year
- UNI men’s basketball enters MVC tournament on a high note
- Springville pushes No. 1 Algona Garrigan to the wire at girls’ state basketball
- Photos: Springville vs. Algona Garrigan, Iowa Class 1A girls’ state basketball quarterfinals
- Des Moines superintendent could lose his job for defying state on in-person instruction during pandemic
- Pipe bomb forces evacuation of polling place in Ankeny
- Gov. Kim Reynolds opts for new COVID-19 vaccine for her own shot
- Supreme Beef again tries to open 11,600-head cattle feedlot near Monona
- Iowa lawmakers say no state income tax on federal jobless benefits
- Arsenio Hall on Beyoncé wanting him to surprise Jay-Z at her 'Coming to America' party
- Alamo Drafthouse files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection: Movie theater chain hurt by pandemic
- Barbie releases Eleanor Roosevelt doll as historical role model for International Women's Day
- How to slash 100 calories a day without even noticing
- Can you believe it's March again? We're almost a year into COVID-19 lockdowns, quarantines
COVID-19 and other Notices
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960