- Baylor season opener against Houston postponed by COVID-19 concerns
- Trump says all Americans will have coronavirus vaccine by April, at odds with CDC timeline
- Teen admits he pushed a 6-foot log off a cliff in an Ohio park, resulting in woman's death
- Is your Bed Bath & Beyond store closing? See the full list of the 63 stores slated to close by the end of 2020
- CDC now recommends all people exposed to COVID-19 get tested, reversing earlier controversial guidance
- Iowa high school football Week 4: Who the ranked teams face
- Get ready for Hockey Night in Coralville
- Podcast: Takeaways from an unusual Iowa high school football season, 3 weeks in
- Iowa football talks about getting to the field and staying there
- Together at English Valleys in the beginning, best friends Curt Ritchie and Tom Wilson forge great coaching careers
- Iowa City medical marijuana dispensary confirmed
- Iowa City schools to start in-person hybrid learning Sept. 28
- Almost a quarter of rural bank CEOs see Midwest rural recovery
- Iowa sees third largest increase in positive COVID cases reported in a 24-hour period
- University of Iowa coronavirus cases top 1,900
- Justin Bieber starts 'new era', Sam Smith announces new LP and more new music this weekend
- Oktoberfest looks different this year, but you can still celebrate at home with these recipes
- So you watched 'Mulan?' Here are 10 movies that make me proud of my East Asian heritage
- A break with Rosh Hashanah tradition: Shofars are coming outside this Jewish New Year
- English pea toast
COVID-19 and other Notices
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960