- 911 call from Breonna Taylor shooting released: 'Somebody kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend'
- 'Sorry, no mask allowed': Texas bar resists coronavirus guidance, turns away mask wearers
- J.C. Penney store closing sales to begin within weeks: 242 permanent store closures planned in bankruptcy
- Coronavirus postcard that featured Trump's name cost struggling Postal Service $28 million
- Mississippi mayor faces backlash for George Floyd comments: 'I didn't see anything unreasonable'
- No John Deere Classic in 2020
- ‘Charity Miles’ donates while you work out
- Brian Ferentz on Iowa football recruiting, running scheme, development of receivers, NIL rules and more
- Championship reflections: Lisbon’s Brad Smith shares stories of past champions
- May Mascot Madness districts conclude; Volga City, Zwingle, Clutier round out the Final Nine
- J.C. Penney to reopen 500 stores by next week
- How pizza delivery rates could gauge virus concerns
- ‘Tread on thee, not on me’
- Coralville hiker who died at Palisades-Kepler State Park remembered as a man of compassion and service
- Illinois man who molested 9-year-old Hebrew student asks court for in-home detention
- Five of the best military TV shows to binge-watch
- Gladys Knight through the years: Her life in pictures
- How Jimmy Fallon's 20-year-old 'SNL' blackface skit became news
- Gayle King on working from home, staying up late and being single during quarantine
- Palace nixes Duchess Meghan, Kate 'feud' rumors, criticizes 'inaccuracies' in rare response
COVID-19 and other Notices
For the safety of our customers, employees and the community Springville Co-operative Telephone Association, Inc. is abiding by the recommendations made by the Center of Disease Control and local health officials. In an effort to limit public interactions SCTA will be closed to the general public effective immediately. SCTA will continue to provide assistance to our customers in all other ways and will notify customers as soon as we feel it is appropriate to re-open our walk-in services. You may contact our business office by calling 319-854-6107, Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00pm. Our Drop Box located in the front entrance can be accessed at any time for payments or correspondence.
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960