- 'I hide in the bathroom and cry': Americans struggle with unemployment delays
- 'Our hearts are broken': Pregnant YouTube star Nicole Thea dies at 24, family says
- Pennsylvania police investigating after 'disturbing' video shows officer kneeling on man's neck in Allentown
- Washington NFL team to announce retirement of 'Redskins' nickname, reveal new name Monday
- Lakers' Anthony Davis explains why he won't wear social justice message on jersey for NBA restart
- Sigourney softball hopes to regain mojo in time for a postseason run
- West Branch tops Williamsburg to claim district opener
- Photos: West Branch vs. Williamsburg, Iowa high school baseball
- Scott Schebler describes MLB spring training restart as ‘odd,’ though he feels comfortable playing
- The structure of Iowa athletics begins to change
- Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough, Elvis Presley's grandson, dies at 27
- KiKi Layne talks about the first day of filming with Charlize Theron for 'The Old Guard'
- Staying Apart, Together: How to not feel powerless in the fight against COVID
- Still gagged: Mary Trump's restraining order extended until one day before tell-all book goes on sale
- Here's to Jada Pinkett Smith! Her wildest revelations on 'Red Table Talk'
COVID-19 and other Notices
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960