- Coronavirus stimulus checks, unemployment claims, astronauts launch to ISS: 5 things to know Thursday
- 'God sent his angels around me': Ohio woman's coronavirus story began with an earache and ended in a full recovery
- Opinion: Lakers' LeBron James keeping right perspective during coronavirus pandemic
- Former Nebraska running back pivots to new career in National Guard
- 'Modern Family' finale recap: How the families move on but stay together (Hint: Hugging helps)
- Iowa State set to host Wartburg in November wrestling dual
- Iowa’s Tom Brands named NWCA National Coach of the Year
- Iowa’s Spencer Lee bides time until he can return to the wrestling mat
- 2020 Hawkeyes Depth Chart — The links
- UNI AD David Harris weighing option as athletics budget tightens
- Linn County supervisors wait hours to tell their own workers of a potential coronavirus exposure
- Chaos erupts during ‘Survivor’ strategizing
- Kim Reynolds declares Thursday a ‘Day of Prayer’ in Iowa
- More than 500 students remain in Iowa’s public university residence halls
- Iowa’s public universities to celebrate spring graduates in unprecedented virtual ceremonies
- After coronavirus scare, Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla celebrate 15th wedding anniversary
- Tracy Morgan defends President Trump's pandemic response, praises healthcare workers
- Maryland police find body of missing Kennedy child after five-day search of Chesapeake Bay
- Coronavirus and Easter: 7 tips for making the most of the holiday while in quarantine
- From milestone birthdays to baby showers, the creative ways people are celebrating in quarantine
COVID-19 and other Notices
For the safety of our customers, employees and the community Springville Co-operative Telephone Association, Inc. is abiding by the recommendations made by the Center of Disease Control and local health officials. In an effort to limit public interactions SCTA will be closed to the general public effective immediately. SCTA will continue to provide assistance to our customers in all other ways and will notify customers as soon as we feel it is appropriate to re-open our walk-in services. You may contact our business office by calling 319-854-6107, Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00pm. Our Drop Box located in the front entrance can be accessed at any time for payments or correspondence.
SCTA is taking safety precautions to protect our employees and customers.
These precautions include social distancing, additional personal hygiene steps and rescheduling of non-emergency work. When work requires us to be in close contact with a customer or enter a customer’s home, we will take the following steps:
- We will ask customers if anyone at the home is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If a customer is under self-isolation for the COVID-19 virus, we will evaluate if it’s safe to postpone the work until after the customer’s isolation period ends.
- If the work must be completed, our front-line employees will be wearing additional personal protective equipment and request that customers (family and pets) maintain a six-foot distance to help with social distancing.We appreciate your business and together we can help maintain a healthy community.
Springville Co-operative Telephone
7:30am - 4pm
Monday - Friday
P.O. 9 Springville, Ia, 52336
After Hours: 319-854-9960